Charles Darwin University (CDU) is a comprehensive public university located in Australia. It is named after the renowned scientist Charles Darwin and has multiple campuses across the Northern Territory, including in Darwin, Alice Springs, Katherine, and Nhulunbuy. Charles Darwin University is recognized for its commitment to providing high-quality education, research, and community engagement opportunities.
Charles Darwin University places a strong emphasis on research and innovation. The university’s research efforts focus on addressing regional and global challenges, particularly those relevant to the Northern Territory and the Asia-Pacific region. Charles Darwin University’s research strengths include tropical and desert knowledge, Indigenous research, environmental science, health, and social policy.
As an inclusive and culturally diverse institution, Charles Darwin University is committed to supporting Indigenous Australians and providing opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students. The university has a dedicated Indigenous Education and Research Centre, which offers a range of support services, scholarships, and programs to foster Indigenous success in higher education.
Charles Darwin University also maintains strong partnerships with industry, government agencies, and community organizations. These collaborations help create meaningful opportunities for students, facilitate research collaborations, and contribute to the economic and social development of the Northern Territory.
- Host University: Charles Darwin University;
- Host Country: Australia;
- Study Level: Masters and PhD Level;
- Scholarship Type: Full Funding;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Subjects Available: All Subjects;
- Application Deadline: Varies.
The RTP Scholarship is available for Masters and PhD Students in all fields at the Charles Darwin University, Australia.
The Charles Darwin University RTP Scholarship 2023 in Australia is a fully funded opportunity designed for international students. It encompasses all the necessary expenses associated with the scholarship, including the following:
- University Tuition Fee: The scholarship covers the entire cost of tuition fees for the selected program of study.
- Complimentary Accommodation: Students who receive this scholarship will be provided with free accommodation throughout their study duration.
- Stipend: A yearly stipend of $28,854 will be granted to assist with living expenses.
- Reallocation Allowance: International students will also be eligible for a reallocation allowance, which aids in covering the expenses associated with relocating to Australia. It’s important to note that although the scholarship includes paid sick leave, it does not encompass health allowances.
Both domestic and international students worldwide are welcome to apply for the available programs. To qualify for a Masters by research or a Master of Philosophy program, applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree with first or second-class honors from a recognized and reputable university.
For the PhD research program, applicants should demonstrate sufficient previous research experience and competency. Generally, the eligibility criteria encompass the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree with first or upper second-class honors.
- A Master’s degree from an institution renowned for its rigorous academic standards, which includes a substantial research component.
- An equivalent qualification that exhibits exceptional aptitude and proficiency in research.
To apply for the Charles Darwin University RTP Scholarship 2023-24 in Australia, there is no need for a separate application. Once you have successfully gained admission into a degree program, you will be automatically considered for this scholarship. There is no application fee involved when submitting your application online. For further information regarding the scholarship specifics and application process, please refer to the provided link.
For more information, please visit the University’s Official Website: https://www.cdu.edu.au/research-and-innovation/higher-degree-research/scholarships