This program aims to prepare future leaders in selected fields for their professional life through practice-oriented courses. Only outstanding graduates with a first university degree and at least two years’ professional experience after bachelor will have the opportunity to get a master’s degree in disciplines that are related to the development of their home countries in these fields: Development of Business Parks and Industrial Zones, Automotive and Mobility, Information and Communication Technology/New Technologies/ Digital Economy, Textile Industry.
- Monthly stipend of 861€ for selected master’s programs at German institutions of higher education.
- The scholarship also covers: travel allowance, study and research subsidy, monthly rent subsidy, health insurance, 2-month German language course before the beginning of the course and 6-month German language course for courses that are taught in German, family allowance.
- Chosen candidate are exempt from tuition fees.
- DAAD-scholarship holders will get special training at their host institutions and will be invited to take part in different networking events.
- Academic record.
- Proof of language skills: IELTS or TOFEL for English and German for courses taught in German.
- Two years or more of working experience in a relevant field.
- A convincing description of personal motivation for the chosen subject in Germany and the expected benefits when going back to the home country.
For more information: