The Elim Bible Institution and college offer the Elim’s Full scholarships for international undergraduate candidates who will get admitted to undergraduate programs in the institute.
This Institute prepares Christian, leader, help them develop character through pragmatic ministry experiences and prepare them for a lifetime serving GOD.
This scholarship has many benefits, the Elim Bible Institute and College scholarship covers:
- Entire tuition fee.
- Living coasts for on-campus boarding.
- Stipend equivalent to $13,388.
This Scholarship is available for pursuing the undergraduate program.
The eligibility requirements for this award are not so strict. Anyone who meets the admission requirements can apply for this scholarship:
- Applicant need to have an excellent academic background.
- Applicant must be a full-time student.
- If the English language isn’t the mother tongue of the applicant, then they have to attend English language requirement tests.
How To Apply:
- Candidates can apply for Elim’s full scholarship through the online portal. They’ll need to submit along with the application form, academic transcripts, certificate, references, and any other required documents.
- Candidates are approved by the admissions committee after submitting their application.
- January 15, 2021.