The combination of affordability and innovation is one of the most important features of La Trobe University’s reputation in Australia. The University has actively developed a worldwide recognition, with an expansion of its reach to seven campuses in Victoria and New South Wales, as well as developing leading-edge research to tackle the important problems of the present day. It has achieved a 5-star QS classification for its world-class accommodation, education and research, and for its flexibility, openness and internationalization.
With the evolution of the modern digital economy and employment environment, the university continues to respond to the changing landscape. It is working in partnership of industry to develop a revolutionary Career Ready Advantage award program as well as additional groundbreaking classes in new fields that are becoming available.
The university’s academic programs are continuously upgraded as workplace experiences evolve. Cooperative program of study and development blends contributions from students and industry, and then couples the academic focus with expertise in learning and teaching.
La Trobe University maintains a well-respected and talented academic community that approaches many of the world’s major challenges. It has a Career Ready Advantage program developed in conjunction with leading companies to ensure that students are properly supported in their employment efforts.
- Host University: La Tribe University;
- Host Country: Australia;
- Study Level: Postgraduate and Undergraduate Levels;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: 35% reduction;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Subjects available: All Subjects;
- Application Deadline: March 31st, 2022.
The Offshore Online Bursary Awards is now available for all International, Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students in all fields at La Trobe University, Australia.
Up to 35% of the tuition for all undergraduate and post-graduate courses will be reduced by the university for the successful candidates.
- Nominees are required to be first-time, beginning, or ongoing international scholars pursuing online study abroad due to the closed boundaries;
- Candidates are required to become either sponsored or self-financed applicants;
- Participants are required to study online and must be located outside of Canada.
It is necessary for all students to access the official online portal developed specifically for international students by the university. Incoming freshman will be systematically evaluated for the scholarships.
- Advanced Education Certificate Programs;
- Master’s Certificate;
- An authenticated copy of the visa for the candidate;
- Official transcript or academic records;
- Individual declaration;
- Secondary School Diploma (SSD);
- Curriculum Vitae.
Candidates are required to successfully complete the university’s international student entrance qualifications.
- CAE/CPE: 176;
- Academic IELTS: 6.5;
- Based Internet TOEFL: 79;
- English Academic Pearson Test: 58.
For more information, please visit the official website: