Located in the city of Liverpool, England, the University of Liverpool is a public research university, a Royal Chartered and degree-granting university that is known as one of the original six “red brick” civic universities.
The University of Liverpool scored highest in environmental policy, environmental staff, environmental auditing, fair trade, ethical investment policy, and waste recycling, while earning points for carbon emissions, water recycling, and energy source.
The university offers a wide range of housing options that are located on campus as well as off-campus student villages. As part of a £660 million investment in campus facilities and the student experience, the university has built 3 new halls on campus, while renovating existing housing.
The University of Liverpool provides a unique experience for students by placing them at the forefront of research and teaching.
Regularly placed among the top 200 universities in the world, the University of Liverpool is a member of the prestigious Russell Group of the United Kingdom’s leading research universities and has a global reach
- Host University: University of Liverpool;
- Host Country: United Kingdom;
- Study Level: PhD;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: Check the Details below;
- Eligible Countries: European, National and International Students;
- Subjects available: Life Sciences and Health;
- Application Deadline: January 10, 2022.
International PhD Positions in a Sulfate – Editing Toolbox for Renewable Industrial Polysaccharide Production Scholarship is available for International, European and National Students in the field of Health and Life Sciences to have the opportunity to pursue their PhD studies at the University of Liverpool, United Kingdom.
In addition, the University of Liverpool provides tuition fees at the United Kingdom rate only, a Research Training and Support Grant (RTSG) and a stipend.
In order to be considered for the program, candidates must be enrolled at the university and be international students.
Applicants are responsible for applying to their preferred program of study through the university’s online platform. To receive the scholarship, applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following documents must be submitted by applicants:
- A curriculum vitae with contact information for at least two academic or other references;
- A cover letter clearly stating their first choice of project, and possibly their second choice of project, as well as any additional information they feel is relevant to their application; you may indicate, for example, why students are particularly interested in the selected project(s) and the chosen university;
- Copies of their relevant undergraduate transcripts and certificates;
- A copy of student’s passport.
Candidates are required to verify the university’s entrance qualifications.
Conditions of Language:
The opportunity requires international students to have an internationally recognized English language qualification.