The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT) is a public funded analysis university situated in Melbourne, Australia. The university is considered to be a worldwide authority within the areas of art and style, design, education, engineering, development, computing and data systems, business and management, communication and media studies.
RMIT University is mostly valued for following instructional success, research, innovation and commitment with the community. RMIT is devoted at motivating and inspiring the general public through the exploration of recent insights and opportunities and the utilization of cultural resources and environments. The university is one of the world’s leading technology establishments.
- Host University: RMIT University;
- Host Country: Australia;
- Study Level: PhD;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: 31,885$;
- Eligible Countries: National and International Students;
- Subjects: Engineering;
- Application Deadline: The Scholarship is open for the academic year of 2022/2023.
The PhD Scholarship in Up-Cycled Textile Waste Used as Construction Material in Concrete Application is now available for National, International Students in the field of Engineering to have the opportunity to pursue their PhD studies at the RMIT University, Australia.
Successful doctoral students will receive $31,885 annually for a period of three years, with an optional six-month renewal.
In order to be considered for this award, candidates must have completed earlier academic requirements that included a considerable research emphasis, with a High Honors Degree or its equivalent, or a pertinent post-graduate degree.
It is necessary for each applicant to access RMIT’s online portal and submit their application. After all the process is done, the following documents should be submitted to Professor Sujeeva Setunge at (email@example.com) and Dr. Chamila Gunasekara at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The following documents should be submitted to the university by each applicant:
- One page number motivation letter describing in short description the student’s excitement about the project,
- A proof of research competence: a numerical copy of a master’s or honors thesis and a numerical copy of university transcripts,
- A CV including all publications, awards, and relevant work experience.
Candidates are required to have completed a Master through Research degree or a Master through Coursework degree with a significant research component, with high honors or equivalent, or an honors degree with high honors in civil engineering or other appropriate field.
Conditions of Language:
The following English language proficiency test scores must be submitted by each applicant:
- PTE: 58,
- IELTS: 6.5,
- TOEFL IBT: 79, C1: 176, C2: 176.