As a public research university, the University of Glasgow is found in Scotland. It is one of the largest and oldest universities within the Anglophone world spread over several different campuses.
The University of Glasgow is graded among the highest one hundred universities within the world. The university is recognized for its leading analysis experience in liberal arts, medical specialty, cancer studies, accounting and finance. It’s associate degree illustrious member of the Russell cluster of establishments. A large-scale, £1 billion investment project is presently afoot within the University estate to make areas and opportunities for world-changing teaching, education and analysis.
- Host University: University of Glasgow;
- Host Country: United Kingdom;
- Study Level: PhD;
- Scholarship Type: Fully funded;
- Scholarship Worth: Check the details below;
- Eligible Countries: International and National Students;
- Subjects available: Social Sciences;
- Application Deadline: May 13, 2022.
The College of Social Sciences PhD International Scholarships are now available for all National, International and PhD Students in the field of Social Sciences to have the opportunity to pursue their studies at the University of Glasgow, United Kingdom.
The successful candidates will be granted with a full stipend for tuition fees and an annual stipend at the UKRI rate to conduct their PhD studies in Glasgow.
In order to be considered for consideration, nominees are required:
- To hold an unconditional or conditional offer of a place on a PhD degree program by the 31th of January 2022.
- Should not have another full Scholarship for the 2022/23 academic session.
- Applicants holding fees only or stipend only may still be considered for the scholarship.
The application process is available through the university’s portal. Students must have applied to a UKRI scholarship competition by completing the ESRC Doctoral Studentship or AHRC Doctoral Scholarship form.
The following documents are required to be submitted to the university:
- Final or current transcripts, including grades, degree certificates,
- Two references on letterhead,
- Research proposal,
- Written work samples in accordance with each subject requirement,
The candidate is required to have completed a Master’s degree in order to be considered for a place in any of the doctoral programs at the University of Glasgow.
Conditions of Language:
The university’s English language requirements must be met by the students.