For more than a decade, the University of Surrey has been a worldwide supportive and caring community of minds and individuals, committed to making a difference in the world of research.
Operating from a magnificent and energetic campus, at the University of Surrey offers a unique combination of education and hands-on experience that is designed to empower and educate scholars to accomplish their lifelong goals.
With a location in the picturesque town of Guildford, deep inside the South East of England, the University is conveniently accessed either through road or rail access, and has excellent links to London. Within a 10-minute walk of the campus, Guildford town center is full of bars, restaurants and cafes.
The University of Surrey is the best academic opportunity for all students because it offers not only a great place to learn, but also the necessary support and resources to succeed both personally and professionally. The University of Surrey can provide students with all the essential resources, the tools and opportunities they require to achieve excellence in their desired areas of study.
- Host University: University of Surrey;
- Host Country: United Kingdom;
- Study Level: PhD Level;
- Scholarship Type: Full Funded;
- Scholarship Worth: 15,609£;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Subjects available: All Subjects;
- Application Deadline: January 24, 2022.
The Techne-Studentships is now open for International PhD Students in all the fields to pursue their studies at the University of Surrey, United Kingdom.
The scholarship program is offered to support full tuition exemption in the UK or abroad and the allowance at UKRI rates: which is currently £15,609.
- The program is accessible to both UK and international applicants. Students from the European Union are now considered as international students;
- The scholarships for students already in their PhD studies are open, but they are required to remain for a minimum of 50% of the period supported by an AHRC award (typically 18 months full-time) when they begin their award.
In order to benefit from this scholarship, it is suggested that the candidates be accepted in doctoral studies at the university. Once they have taken the confirmation, the participants must fill in a request form for this scholarship through the Techne portal.
It is required that students include a curriculum vitae, their certificates and transcripts, the signatures of two references at the time of application and the names of two referees ( it is ideal to upload two references when applying) as well as a proposed project ( with examples).
In order to apply to the University, applicants must successfully complete the minimum entrance qualifications.
Conditions of Language:
It is required that applicants provide evidence of a reasonable ability to speak and write in English, and that they have a good knowledge of English.
For more details, please visit the official website of University of Surrey: