Uppsala University is a global, international research university committed to the advancement of knowledge, scholarships and learning. It is Sweden’s oldest university, which was established in 1477, and has a strong tradition of cultural diversity and excellent student living.
Since more than 500 years, the university offers a unique and rich learning environment and experiences for students and researchers at all levels.
Over 45,000 students are being watched, listened to, and observed all over the campus. The college is unique in its variety and reach, with leading international research in nine departments and unlimited opportunities for study at the undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
Uppsala University is also historically significant for Swedish national culture, corporate social responsibility, nation building, and for the Swedish institution in history, music, politics, and literature.
The Global Fellowship at the University of Uppsala in Sweden is accessible to international students. This grant enables students to participate in master’s level programs in all subjects.
- Host University: Uppsala University;
- Host Country: Sweden;
- Study Level: Masters;
- Scholarship Type: Full Tuition Award;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Subjects available: All Subjects;
- Application Deadline: February 01, 2022.
- The fellowships support the total expenses of studying at the University of Uppsala.
- They are intended for master’s programs starting August 29, 2022 during the present academic year.
- The awards will not include the cost of living fees.
- Students need to be residents from a non-European or non-Swiss nationality;
- Students need to be academically skilled and have an active commitment to an instructional learning atmosphere;
- Students are eligible to be granted a global scholarship from Uppsala University for a Master’s program at the university selected as first choice;
- Applicants should submit an online application for the master’s program before the deadline for acceptance to the university;
- Candidates need to qualify for admission to the master’s program for which they have registered. The complete registration form and complete documents have to be sent to the universities’ departments of admissions before the deadline.
- The deadline for applying for scholarships granted by Uppsala University to potential students is February 1, 2022;
- The application closing date is February 01, 2022 at 23:59 Central European Time, the student must take the deadline into account, applications sent after the deadline will not be considered;
- To be accepted into the scholarship, the student is required to first complete a bachelor’s or master’s degree application to Uppsala University on universityadmissions.se from October 18, 2021 to January 17, 2022;
- The Uppsala University program needs to be classified in the first place of the student’s selection. The fellowship request process starts after this phase.